Cason is so fun to be around and is always making us laugh. He’s also learning all kinds of new things and likes to say them a lot. Since my last post, here are a few:
- Baby – he learned this at the babysitter since she has a baby
- Layla – babysitter’s dog
- Buttons – unfortunately this comes out as “butts”
- Neanie – we are working on the other grandparents but the “grand” part is hard
- Bye, Bye
- Monkey – “ah, ah, ah”
- Lion – “rooooar”
- Cow – “moooo”
- Spinning in Circles
- Walking backwards
- Better dance moves :)
- Waving hi/bye at the right time without being prompted
- Blowing Kisses
- We had to raise his basketball goal… and he can still dunk on the new level. He’s getting so tall.
And some video’s to document these things.
First, the words. Some new, some just his favorites. And some kisses too.
Then some silly time over the weekend. The first few clips are from way past his bedtime. He get silly crazy when he’s up late, but its so cute and he’s so happy that we can’t put him to bed. Too bad he won’t sleep in the next day when we let him stay up.
And last, dancing to his current favorite band/commercial. This is Foster The People in the Nissan Commercial. He stops whatever he is doing when he hears this come on… and he also dances to these songs in the car when Ryan plays the CD. (You might need to turn it up for the first part to hear the music, I guess the TV wasn’t very loud. It gets louder toward the end.) Thank goodness for DVR so I could just keep replaying it. You’ll see he doesn’t like it when the guy starts talking…. kills the mood, ha.